Friday, April 30, 2010

Easter

We started off by going through basket that the Easter Bunny brought...clearly he is not happy with the socks...LOL.
I wanted to have a picture of him sitting in basket like I did last year...yea, not going to work this year.
Look how sweet he looked here...in serious need of a haircut! 04/09 Back to this year. He wasn't all that excited about waking up from a nap to have to go outside and pick up things we had put on the ground for him.

He is used to us picking up after him not the other way around. He was really upset that we were making him pick things up...look at that face! I don't know where he gets that from...(cough**Mom**cough)But he did enjoy eating the eggs afterwards so that was a good thing. He ate 3 whole eggs, yolk and all. We had a very low-key day but it was beautiful....and Blessed.

2 comments: