Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Hour

Last night I went to my first happy hour in years! Cousin Bobby was in town from Virginia so Cousin Roberta set up a happy hour at Ra for all the cousins in the area to meet up with him. It was so much fun. I haven't seen him since my Nana's funeral 2 years ago. It was nice to catch up with everyone. Our lives get so busy with work and kids we just don't hang out like we used to. I know I don't. I feel guilty for leaving B when I have already left him all day to go to work. But last night was good for me. Made me realize I'm still Felicia...not just MOM.
Although, I did tear up when I got home and B was already asleep. I didn't see him at all yesterday. But we made up for it this morning with lots of kisses.
And of course...no one took any pictures of last night. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment